This item cannot be purchased online.
Atom Engine Drill
- Powered by 48cc Mitsubishi engine
- Auger speed: 0 – 750RPM
- With automatic reverse gear
- New design incorporating many safety features. (if the engine drill suddenly reacts (severe twisting) due to auger binding or jamming in timber, operator throttle control automatically moves to idle position allowing operator to maintain control of drilling operation
- Drills holes faster than any other brand engine drill due to the unique Automatic Reverse Gear System and high engine power.
- All ball bearing, high tensile steel reversing clutches, hardened and 5 axis numercial controlled steel cut crown gears and pinion.
- Self-locking collar prevents auger loosening during use
- Designed and manufactured in Autralia to drill 1 1/4″ (32mm) to 3/8″ (10mm) holes in the hardest Australian hardwood. Also drills softwood.