This item cannot be purchased online.
Billy Goast BC2600HHEU Slasher
- Powered by a Honda 389cc GXV390 engine
- The slasher has a 26″ (66cm) wide deck with higher tip speed forimproved speed and cut quality.
- Tuff Torq Hydrostatic Transaxle with enhanced Traction Control is fully automatic, sensing when the rear wheel starts to spin, locking the wheel and giving it positive traction. Provides superior traction in wet or uneven conditions and eliminates loss of forward motion.
- 12 degree pivoting deck with proprietary return to neutral is engineered to glide over uneven terrain.
- Heavy duty blade spindle is reinforced on four sides to tackle any brush job. A powerful and proven design for rugged applications and demanding use.
- Lockable Greasable Caster Wheels allows the unit more mobility when being turned. Lock the castor wheels to help hold hillsides 8″.
- Adjustable height control allows you to cut from 1.77″ to 3.74″.
- Intuitive drive controls and handles with padded grips allows the user to feather in forward and reverse directly from the handles – no shifting required.
- Wider tractor tyres for better grabbing and pulling power.
- Rubberised front debris deflector