This item cannot be purchased online.
Bushranger Straight Shaft Brushcutter
- Powered by a 25.4cc 2 stroke engine
- Effortlessly remove tough undergrowth and shrubbery whilst maintaining comfort with the ergonomically designed Bull handles , perfect for the home gardeners or professional work.
- Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: BUSHRANGER commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: BUSHRANGER trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All BUSHRANGER brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: BUSHRANGER drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- A lightweight, high-powered brushcutter.
- Commercial quality 4″ easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Blade capable – 9″ x 4 tooth metal blade included
- Pro dual harness
- EPA3 compliant
- Tank Guard
- Made in Japan
- 5 Year domestic warranty / 2 Year commercial warranty