This item cannot be purchased online.
Efco Multi Tool Power Head
- Powerful and lightweight 21.7 cc, 1.2 hp (0.9 kW) 2-stroke engine featuring generous torque output with a linear power curve even at low revs.
- Twin ring piston, die cast cylinder with nickel plating, forged con rod and crankshaft: guarantee of ruggedness and durability.
- Digital coil with electric controland rev limitor: for easier starting, enhanced performance thanks to uniform combustion, and reduced fuel consumption
- Easy-on starting system – ensures any user can get the machine running simply and effortlessly, with a minimal number of pulls on the cord.
- Innovative 110 mm diameter Load & Go head with 2.4 mm line: for straightforward and fast line replacement, just 20 seconds to rewind the line and resume work.
- Blade capable – three tooth metal tri blade included.
- On/Off switch: returns automatically to the “on” position after each stop (always on).
- Air filter support with carburettor anti-backflow element: prevents the filter from becoming fouled by fuel and guarantees longer periods between filter maintenance operations.
- Powerhead and front handle anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: Efco® drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. With self-lubricating bearings to reduce vibrations and power loss.
- Versatilty and productivity make this multi tool system the finest professional grounds maintenance tool available.
- Tool free quick release coupling – for quick attachment changes.
- Adapts to accept four attachments – the powerhead already comes with one attachment (the line trimmer) included.
- Attachments available for purchase separately include blower, hedge trimmer and pruner (line trimmer attachment comes included with powerhead).